Your work environment
The Institute for Employment Research (IAB) is the research department of the Federal Employment Agency (BA). It is one of the leading labour market research institutions in Europe and advises political actors and the professional public based on the latest scientific findings. Your research department is Education, Training, and Employment Over the Life Course (FBD2).
Your tasks and activities
- Participation in a project that evaluates the long term outcomes of primary prevention
- Coordination with project partners
- Development and implementation of a data protection and quality assurance concept
- Preparation and execution of administrative data retrievals
- Processing of longitudinal administrative and self-collected datasets
- Analysis and publication of work and research results
- Master degree, preferred disciplines: economics or social science
- In-depth knowledge in a relevant research field, such as health, family or labour economics
- In-depth knowledge in empirical research methods
- In-depth knowledge of statistical analysis methods and programs (e.g. STATA)
- Sound knowledge of project management
- Sound knowledge of presentation techniques
- Very good knowledge of English
- At least some knowledge of German
An employment contract for 36 months
The position can be combined with a dissertation project Application deadline: 15.06.2020
Monthly hours: 50% part-time
Salary: TE II Salary scale of the BA
More information and application here.
Find the job description here.
Questions to Dr. Malte Sandner, phone: 0911 179 5809, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.