The position is for a full-time policy analyst specialising in evaluation of EU Cohesion policy to be a member of our Evaluation Helpdesk team for the European Commission (particularly DG Regional Policy and DG Employment).
What you will be doing:
- Summarising evaluations of interventions funded by the ERDF, CF, JTF and ESF+ published by Member States.
- Assessing these evaluations on the basis of a set of quality criteria.
- Preparing country and thematic reports, presentations and other written material based on these
evaluations and studies.
- Contributing to the design and organisation of physical and virtual workshops (with the support of event management staff).
- Contributing to other studies or proposals as required.
How to apply
- Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to Loredana Sementini, Managing Director, at email@example.com
- Please specify in the title of your email the reference: Policy evaluation analyst
- The selection process may include a short written test
- Deadline: as soon as possible but no later than January 5, 2024.
- Starting date: February-March 2024
Find more information here.