The Welfare Research Program at ISDC is seeking a Student Research Assistant (part-time – 10 hours per week) to support various research projects at the nexus of food security and conflict. Under direction from the Director of the Research Programme on Welfare, the RA will provide support to research, analysis and operations.
- Cleaning, processing and analysing large-scale quantitative survey data
- Drafting reports and papers
- Literature search
Required experience and skills:
- An excellent first degree in economics, quantitative social sciences, data sciences,mathematics or a related discipline
- Current enrolment in a related studies programme in the Berlin region
- Very good proficiency in R
- Excellent command of English
We work on very serious issues like war and poverty and we love science. At the same time we are an international, cheerful and motivated team, we work very collaboratively and enjoy our work.
Please send your application including a cover letter, detailed CV and existing letters of reference as a single PDF-file by email to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 31 January 2022; however, the position may be filled as soon as suitable applications are received.
Find more information here.