- Actively take part in the institute’s research activities
- Actively take part in the teaching and examination activities at the institute, supervise students
- Provide support to manage the institute’s general administration activities
- Conduct independent research
- Independently teach university-level classes and hold examinations
- The successful candidate must hold a Doctorate/Ph.D. degree in a subject area in social or economic sciences
- Possess expertise in the area of gender studies as part of social and/or economic sciences
- Expertise in the field of “Work and Gender” is an advantage
- Experience and skills working with quantitative or qualitative empirical research methods (preferably strong knowledge in both areas)
- Professional teaching experience is highly desired but not required
- High scientific research potential
- Excellent English skills (level C1), German knowledge is desired (level B2)
- A strong social skills and personal commitment are required.
Application Deadline: August 17, 2020.
How to Apply: Prospective applicants interested in the multifaceted position are requested to electronically send an application in adherence to the stated criteria together with the requested documentation via our online portal jku.at/application or to the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Department of Human Resource Management, Altenberger Straße 69, A-4040 Linz. Please include “Job Reference Number 4195“ in your application.
Contact: If you have questions, please contact: Univ. Prof. Mag. Dr. Doris Weichselbaumer, P +43 732 2468 3736, E-mail: email@example.com.
Find more information here.