The Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU) at Trier University invites applications for one
Post-Doctoral Position, wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in (m/f/d)
(payscale EG 13 TV-L; 100%)
starting preferably on February 1, 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The successful applicant will contribute to the research output of the IAAEU in his or her field of expertise. Moreover, the position involves administrative tasks at the institute and offers the possibility to teach primarily Master-level courses at Trier University in English and German.
- Ph. D. in Economics or related, relevant subject
- Research interests in Labour or Personnel Economics
- Willingness to cooperate in joint research projects
- First publications in refereed, international journals or according potential
- Very good command of German and English language
- Readiness to take an active role in a small team of committed junior researchers
Applications (in a single PDF) including a cover letter, a CV, one research paper or publication and the names of two potential referees should be sent to Laszlo Goerke (goerke(at)iaaeu.de) who can also be contacted for further information. The review process starts on December 1 and continues
until a candidate has been selected. Please also consult our homepage (http://www.iaaeu.de) for more details on the IAAEU.
Please find more information here.