As part of the Programme on Gender, Growth and Labour Markets in Low-Income Countries, the IZA and the UK Government Department for International Development (DFID) have a Call for Proposals for several research grants. Research topics can include:
- Facts about gender, jobs, and poverty
- Fertility and labour markets
- Barriers to gender parity
- The future of work: automation, urbanization and the environment
- Policies and welfare: costs and benefits of gender parity
The application deadline is November 11, 2019. Please find more information on the grants and the application process here.