ZEW will host an international workshop on the “economics of higher education” in Mannheim on November 18-19, 2019, which will bring together 15-20 economists working on the choice and outcomes of higher education programmes, as well as on higher education policy.
We particularly invite empirical contributions relating to the following topics:
- Determinants and effects of university drop-out
- Field of study choice and labour market outcomes
- Returns to different types of degrees and institutions
- Gender and socio-economic status differences in higher education echoices and outcomes
- Evaluation of interventions to increase study success
- Fiscal returns to higher education.
Interested researchers are invited to sumbmit a paper using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is 15 July 2019.
Please find more information here.