- Conduct independent research in the area of empirical health economics
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Actively take part in department research
- Teach undergraduate and graduate-level university courses in (health) economics
- The successful candidate must hold a Doctorate/Ph.D. degree in Economics
- Possess experience analyzing big, individual-level data
- Outstanding expertise in microeconometric methods
- Strong knowledge in the field of health economics
- Ability to teach university-level courses in English (level B2+), German skills are a plus
- Highly engaged and motivated, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills
Application Deadline: April 14, 2020.
Prospective applicants interested in the multifaceted position are requested to electronically send an application in adherence to the stated criteria together with the requested documentation via our online portal jku.at/application or to the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Department of Human Resource Management, Altenberger Straße 69, A-4040 Linz. Please include “Job Reference Number 4135“ in your application.
Find more information here.