We are very pleased to announce the joint briq/IZA Workshop on Behavioral Economics of Education at briq Bonn from April 10-11, 2019. The aim of the workshop is to bring together a number of junior and senior researchers to discuss their recent research related to behavioral economics, economics of education and related topics.
Topics of the workshop will include (but are not limited to):
- The role of (biased) beliefs for educational investments
- Optimal design of education policy using behavioral insights
- Determinants of educational decision-making
- Field and lab experiments related to education
- Behavioral measures of skills in children, youths and adults
- Behavioral insights from RCTs and policy interventions in education
Application deadline is January 31, 2019. Please find more information here.